Meet us at this free seminar in Morrinsville on November 27
Leean and Sindai are pleased to be supporting this great initiative by ANZ bank this month. Designed for those of you moving into a rural business, we will be looking at the following issues (and more) -
- Moving from being an employee to self employed Contract Milker, do you have what it takes?
- What should your dollar rate per kilogram of milk solids be?
- What are your provisional tax obligations?
- Have you prepared a budget for planning purposes and for the bank?
- What are the ACC implications?
The seminar is free to attend, and covers the following general topics with a variety of guest experts:
- Where are you now and how will you get to where you want to be?
- Who is on your bus and what role do they play?
- What do I need to look for in a contract? What are my legal obligations?
- What will my liabilities be from a Tax point of view?
- ANZ Farm Start-Up Package
The seminar is being held in the Board Room, ANZ Bank, 221 Thames Street, Morrinsville. It runs from 11am – 2pm on Tuesday 27th November, and our delightful hosts at ANZ bank are even including a complimentary light lunch. So you have nothing to lose - come along and find out more. You just need to register by contacting Lynley McKenzie by e-mail at email@example.com, or phone 07 889 0128.