Our biggest asset is our people
At Cleland Hancox Limited we are committed to being an employer of choice, understand that the success of our firm is defined by the people who work in it. We appreciate that our team choose to work here and aim to nurture an environment where our employees are motivated and happy.We don't expect our employees to work longer than their contracted hours, and we encourage them to live full lives, balancing their time at work with other activities.
Performance and training
We are dedicated to maintaining and improving the technical skills of our team, learning together to improve our knowledge and efficiency.
- We are a Chartered Accoutants Australia and New Zealand approved training organisation (ATO) and conduct regular training for the team
- Our directors are approved by the Chartered Accoutants Australia and New Zealand as mentors
- Formal performance reviews are conducted annually
- Yearly Australasian conferences for selected team members
- Attractive salaries offered and reviewed annually.
- We reward the team when referrals from them result in the successful recruitment of new team members
- We reward the team for successfully referring new clients
- Four weeks annual leave per annum
- Study leave, both paid and unpaid (by agreement)
- Long service reward after six years.
- Marriage leave – five days paid leave
- Flexible attendance – you choose your core hours
Health & Well being
We encourage our team to pursue a healthy lifestyle
- Morning tea
- Free annual influenza vaccinations
- Relaxing staff room with kitchen facilities.
We believe in taking some time to relax a little and enjoy each others company
- Regular Friday night drinks and nibbles for all the team
- Monthly team meeting where employees are encouraged to contribute
- Regular team social events
- After hours car parking for staff (close to offices).
- Meals are provided for those working late
- Dry cleaning pickup and delivery is provided (at own cost)